We at SSLTrust know that our future in a safe and secure IT world depends on students like you. Students who want to learn, test, modify and make computers, networks and the internet a safer and more secure world.
Each scholarships are awarded to first year students studying at University or College Campus. Our scholarship programs help to make a difference to these hard working and talented students by helping them cover some of the education costs.
$1,000 2020 Cyber Security Innovators Scholarships
We have 2 $1000 Scholarships available. One for the first half of the year, and the 2nd available for the 2nd half of the year. ( View dates )
We are also happy to provide a free GeoTrust SSL Certificate for any project you may be working on. Or you can select one of our many other types of SSL Certificates that you require. We can also help with any web security advice and training when needed from our highly skilled security experts.
Who can apply?
To apply for the Cyber Security Innovators Scholarship Program, you need to be:
- 18 years or older
- Enrolling in an Australian University or College Campus
- A 1st year undergraduate or postgraduate student in the field of Cyber Security
How is the scholarship recipient chosen?
All submitted submissions will be reviewed by the management team at SSLTrust.
Answer the following question to apply:
What is the current greatest threat to Cyber Security, and what steps would you take to change/fix this threat?
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Innovation and forward-thinking
- Good research skills
The entry that best demonstrates the above will be deemed the winner and will be awarded the scholarship.
Dates & Entry Submission Details
February - June 2020:
- Applications are open for submittion from 1st February 2020.
- Our scholarship will be awarded no later than the 30th June 2020.
- Entries must be submitted by 31st May
August - December 2020
- Applications are open for submittion from 1st August 2020.
- Our scholarship will be awarded no later than the 31st December 2020.
- Entries must be submitted by 30th November
How to submit your Entry?
Email your answer to the above question to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your course details, proof of enrolment and your contact details. Please also provide a list of courses or projects you are currently doing or completed.